Hurray! Our new Park Oaks location is open!
In celebration we are offering a sale on our AutoPay package. Here are the deets
Our new low monthly price
Let's get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the catch?
No catch, just a simple sale. Please understand that this is a recurring package and we’ll charge your account every month until you cancel.
Can I start my new AutoPay on a specific day, like payday?
Of course, you can start any day of the month. For example, you can start on your payday, or the day after. You can even start the day after your current package expires. Just let us know in the message body.
I'm new, what do I do?
We love new people. Just send a message and we’ll get you started.
I'm already on a package, but I want to take advantage of this sale.
There’s a couple of options here:
- We can stack your new AutoPay so that it starts when your current package ends
- We can apply a prorated amount of your unused package to your 1st payment
What's the next step?
Send us an email and a friendly staff member will get you started. Here is the process
- Your salesperson will validate your account and payment information. He may ask you to update it if necessary
- Your salesperson will send your the AutoPay paperwork, via email, through an electronic signature service called Adobe Sign. Signing is techno-easy, use your finger on your phone or touchpad or mouse on your computer.
- Your salesperson will initiate (or schedule) your first payment effectively starting your new AutoPay package
How do I update my payment information?
To get started, we need current payment info like a credit card, debit card, or checking account number. You can use any of these secure options to provide it to us, choose one.
- The “Sign In” button on this website’s footer. Scroll down to bottom. See account settings section.
- The Union App (see account)
- Our Point of Sale System at https://clients.mindbodyonline.com. Search for studio 1856
When you sign in, use the same email address that you used when you registered. If you’re unsure, no worries, your salesperson can research it for you as part of account validation.
I'm concerned about fraud and phishing threats.
So are we. Our point of sales systems and websites are PCI Level 1 compliant. We have setup up this website with certificate-based security. Our email system is hosted by Office 365 with validation that verifies our identity through our domain’s registrar. Our eSign service is secure and managed through the Adobe Document Cloud platform, certified compliant with ISO 27001, SOC 2 Type 2, and PCI DSS.
If you still have concerns, we understand. We can process your sale, in person, at any location using traditional Point of Sale technologies. Send us a message and let us know you’re coming so we can have everything ready for you when you arrive.